Planning services for phase 5.
Further services were the inventory of the facilities to be worked on, preparation of an overall earthing concept and an overall earthing plan as well as the production of the as-built documents after completion of the construction measure.
The measure includes the renewal of the electrical power systems in the Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz and Großdeuben stations.
This is the 3rd construction phase (BA 3). This includes the planning of the adaptation measures of the facilities of DB Energie GmbH, DB Netz AG and DB Station&Service AG. This includes the renewal of the power supply, points heating, track field lighting and renewal of the electrical energy systems of the passenger transport systems in the Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz and Großdeuben stations. The facilities have been constructed in stages in 8 construction phases since 2016. The expected final state will be reached in 2018.
- 10 tracks with approx. 20 points, spanned by a 15 kV, 16.7 Hz overhead line system
- Planning of distribution systems including feed-in for the supply of electrical energy
- Planning of low-voltage main distribution
- Redesign of the electrical power supply of the existing facilities
- Construction and equipment of a new concrete switch house (EEA)
- Redesign of the earthing and equipotential bonding systems
- Adaptation of the electrical point heating systems
- Track field lighting system with LED technology on tilting/pendulum masts
- Renewal of the complete electrical platform equipment
- Adaptation of the emergency power supply system including feed from the overhead line system