We pursue a holistic and future-oriented approach for the protection, care, development and – where necessary - remediation of the environment, with particular reference to ecology and landscape. We assist in all planning phases and support through all the instances of planning permission. We provide a broad spectrum of design and analysis services in connection with the building of cities, roads, airports, pipelines and diverse plants, in the mining industry and in water and waste management.
The objective treatment of the often complex challenges implies the systematic use of modern information systems, in particular GIS and CAD technologies.
Main activities in environmental planning
- Regional planning
- Environmental impact assessment studies (EIA)
- FFH impact studies
- Ecological studies and mapping
- Reports on the protection of species
- Environmental due diligence
- Preliminary and detailed landscape design
- Watercourse and wetland design; preventive flood alleviation